This horrible new tank—the shamelessly named 2015 Chevy Suburban—is the only car with six USB ports and six power outlets. Doesn't that sound stupidly overkill? Not in suburban America! Just imagine all those kids playing Candy Crush on their iPads while they are not using the USB ports for their surveillance equipment.
Soccer moms and FBI agents, rejoice! It's the 2015 Chevy Suburban. What do you think?
We're live at the unveil in NYC this morning so we'll bring you more info as we have it. Here are the quick facts:
- This is the 80th year of the Suburban, and this is the 12th generation. It's the Meet The Press of trucks.
- The 2015 MY truck will go on sale in the first quarter of 2014.
- They promise a wider rear track and a stronger frame.
- Magnorheologicalicious dampers? Yep, magnetic ride is coming to the big trucks.
- Fold-flat 2nd and 3rd row, because it's basically a big minivan.
- Six USB ports/six power outlets, see above.
- EcoTec 5.3-liter V8 that puts out 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque, mated to a six-speed auto. Direct-injection for better fuel economy.